IBF INTERNATIONAL BURSARY PROGAMME
We are delighted once again to be offering bursaries for successful candidates to support their attendance at the IBF Congress in Brussels, Belgium. There will be ten bursaries. Bursary holders will pay a conference fee of 200 Euros and be accommodated free of charge at the Congress venue. Accompanying persons will pay 150 Euros for their accommodation.
Goals of the International Bursary Programme
- Advance Balint work worldwide.
- Assist IBF member societies with need and potential for growth
- Support the development of outstanding future leaders internationally.
- Exposure of Balint leadership to younger members.
- Encourage participation and leadership in Balint work amongst Family Physicians/GPs.
Requirements for eligibility
- Must be a member of his/her national society (or individual IBF member).
- Must have the support of his/her national society (if a member of a national society).
Anyone fulfilling both requirements for eligibility may apply.
If there are more than ten applicants, selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Personal potential for contributing to the development of Balint work in his/her home country.
- Strength of proposed activities upon returning to the home country.
- Preference may be given to Family Physicians/GPs but we encourage delegates of all professions to apply.
- Preference will be given to younger candidates or candidates that have been members of their societies for less than five years.
- Personal need for financial support.
Preference will be given to candidates who are presenting work at the Congress.
Winners will be expected to submit a brief written report of their experiences at the supported activity.
Please note that the deadline for applications is MAY 10TH 2022. Successful applicants will be notified by MAY 23rd 2022.
Submit your application together with a letter of recommendation from your national society. Please apply by May 10th using the form below.