Submission deadline : 1st December 2021
Guidance for contributors
1. Papers for oral presentation :
- Please note that the time allowed for presenting a paper is a maximum of 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes discussion with the audience.
- The recommended maximum length for papers is 2500 words.
- Please attach an abstract of about 150 words.
- Abstracts alone are not accepted: only full texts will be considered.
2. Posters :
- The standard biggest size is 90×120 cm (3×4 feet).
- Abstracts of Posters should be submitted. They should be about 150 words.
- Successful contributors will be expected to print their posters and bring them to the Congress.
3. Workshops : 75 minutes session for maximum 25 participants
- Please submit a description of your workshop in a maximum of 500 words.
- We suggest that you keep any talks included to about 10 minutes.
- Please include a plan of how the time will be distributed and describe how participants will be involved during the session.
You are encouraged to include a brief statement describing how the contents relate to the theme of the conference.
Please indicate in the title whether the submission is for a Paper, Poster or Workshop presentation.
Presenters and workshop facilitators should be members of a national Balint Society or direct individual members of the IBF.
Submissions should be in English, format Word (.doc), using Times New Roman, size 12, with single line spacing.
The title of the presentation should be written in capital letters, and the name(s) of the presenting author(s) should be underlined.
The identification of the authors should include: First name, last name, degree, institution, department, city, country, email address.
Bibliography should include : NAME of the author in capitals, 1st letter of first name in capital, point, comma, in parenthesis the last year of publication, comma, the title of the book in Italics, comma, Town of printing, comma, publishing company.
Example : DUPONT P., (2016), La relation au patient, Paris, Masson.
Please send submissions by email, in Word (.doc) format by 1st December 2021 to: Monique Aubart-Schuller firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email acknowledgement of the receipt of your submission within two weeks after it is sent. You will be notified of the status of your submission as soon as the Scientific Committee has finished its evaluation. Authors and presenters whose work is accepted are asked to register for the Congress no later than 30th April 2022 in order to allow time for the publication of the Congress proceedings.